Saturday, August 11, 2007

So I did it!

I figured out how to make longies on a knifty knitter.

there was a huge storm last night and I was able to have nothing else to do but loom. SO I sat down and figured out how to do it.

For those that might not know.. Longies are wool or close to wool pants you knit up to put over diapers.. like cloth diapers. But I also know people that put them over disposable diapers to, because they have a super soaker kid that soaks through everything.

Wool longies are awesome I used them for my daughter and still do sometimes at night.

So I have 20 more rounds to go.. I have figured out it takes a little over 3 hours for me to do this. probably a little less for more speedy knitters.

I will post a pic of finished project and I will tell ya all how I did it!

No comments: