Thursday, October 18, 2007

My Wonderful Husband!

Well I am just tickled pink and the proudest wife in the world tonight!

We received news. Dave's issue of Midwest Homes Magazine is OUT!!! ON STANDS!!!!

I just can't believe how far this talented man has come in the 5 years I have known him. He is everything to me and I just know he is going to be a very well known artist someday.

I love you Dave, Your the best man and artist I have ever known, a wonderful best friend and father. Congrats honey!!! You have earned this!

For those of you that just can't get a copy here is a little of it
http://www.midwesthomemag.com/media/Midwest-Home/November-2007/Fantastical-Furnishings/

For those of you that would like to see His site its
www.carpeart.com

Carpe D.M.


Grab a copy, someday soon you will be seeing much much more of this amazing man that I am so fortunate and proud to call my husband!!!!

831

No comments: